5/25/2009

Very much alive

long island

Maybe you will be glad to know that, though I haven't posted in a while, I'm still around. Been in the Bahamas for the last week. Photo slideshow to come soon.

Also, will be in Madison on Thursday. Spending the summer interning in the digital media department at the Isthmus, reading about America since 1945, ballroom dancing with A and taking lots of bike rides. And photographs.

Keep checkin' back if you like shipwrecks, dirt roads and clothesline laundry.

4 comments:

  1. i'm glad you're still alive. and i'm jealous of you and your sw33t pix. also, there is a chance we could see each other on either June 15th or 16th. I'm going to Madison for like a day before I leave for Aspen. Wanna like, do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i await your imminent arrival with much excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clayto, I'm down! My birthday is actually on the 16th. nice!

    and yes yes yes yes yes 2 bonesjake

    ReplyDelete